OstrichSpeak

Ostrich - Speak... Hell what more can i say???!!!

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Ten green bottles

"Come on baby, show me some I-d", he said, cross legged and perched on my shoulder.
"But I really shouldn't", I said, frowning a little
He stuck his tiny, silvery tongue in my ear and whispered sexily," but we've been having such a good time this week. Why stop now”
“I’m going to be in trouble tomorrow…again” I said “You never talk to me in the mornings. You just leave me alone in my agony”
“True darling. I just can’t stand all that moaning and groaning you know. How you look with your eye make up running…your flaky complaining nose…”
“I suppose”, I said “you just come running at the first pop of a bottle cap.”
“That’s right baybee! Here I am. Have another… For me?” Uncrossing his legs. He started to fondle my hair and using one of its layers as a rope he climbed up o the top of my head. Standing erect at the crown, he surveyed the room and looked at all his friends, on my friends. With a wink and a whistle he slid back down, this tantalizing Tom Thumb. When he started nibbling on my ear, it sent tingles up my spine and I sighed
“ Okay, lets have another”
“That’s my girl. Make it a double.” He said, “Here, I made you something”
I peered at the slim white paper roll and giggled, “Liar!!!!” and joined the circle. It passed from person to shoulder person, shoulder person to person.
Curly herby smoke mixed with a sour hop, but by now I was impervious…concentrating only on that seductive voice stroking my hammer, anvil and stirrup.
“ Mmmm, that’s so good”, he said, pulling my eyelids down a little.

I woke up. Alone again. Running kajal and flaky nose. Moaning and groaning. He was gone. But his memory remains in the tight little knot between my eyes. It’s Monday.

10 Comments:

At 12:34 AM, Blogger arthur decko said...

"concentrating only on that seductive voice stroking my hammer, anvil and stirrup...." that is a great line. the whole post was quite excellent, i enjoyed every word.

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger Jugular Bean said...

Nice weekend trip, huh?

 
At 2:24 AM, Blogger {illyria} said...

that was brilliant. i need those kinds of epiphanies. to jar me from the sad reality that is monday.

 
At 4:18 AM, Blogger Sray said...

Hope it wasnt a Neandertal :-D.

 
At 5:05 AM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Loved this blog....so perfectly described! :)

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger kitten said...

Amazing words!

I read a bunch of your posts, I love your style ..Ill be back!
Thanks for stopping by, O.!

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

I have absolutely GOT to spend a weekend in Ostrich-Land!

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Ostrich said...

Retarius- I like that line too! glad you enjoyed it.

Jugular- Nice is one way to describe it i suppose. great in the evenings and crap in the mornings. Goes with the territory.

Transience- You bet, nothing like a strong epiphany to kill mondays bitterness!

SRay- Nope, not neanderthal, i think it was more elfin. Like a tiny shoulder Jude Law

Stacy- Glad you thought so your highness! You've been here i see

Kitten- I like your new look, its cool you came by

Livewire- Please do! We can switch! before my body just gives up and walks away from my lousy will power in a huge huff of smoke!

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger JP said...

I supposed a pint-sized heel is better than a life-sized jerk. Right?

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger Ostrich said...

Yup, a pint sized heel can be put in a jar and rattled once in a while. And as we discovered on the train, a life sized jerk will often be the aggressor and there's not that much physical defense in that area except knee in groin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home