OstrichSpeak

Ostrich - Speak... Hell what more can i say???!!!

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

House arrest

vis a vis a vis a vis a vis a vis a vis a

no i dont' mean face to face... it my new favourite chant. I want my Visa so i can go back to london and get on with my life! I have a languishing band, a restless hand and a pen that won't stop writing songs. I need to get them finished with the rest of the fellas and i'm also experiencing severe gig withdrawals. I need to play soon before i tear my hair out/pluck my eyebrows with a pair of pliers/ Go on a depressed diet of mashed potatoes and Rufus Wainwright...

On the bright side finally got the track i did with a very good producer in london. It sounds sthooper...i'm very happy with it.

To be quite honest i'm tired of chronicling....maybe you should read my poetry blog instead? www.ostrachised.blogspot.com

or listen to my songs on www.myspace.com/samiramohamed ?

or try rubbing your tummy and the top of your head in opposite directions?

Or wink at an autodriver and see what happens next?

Or drink a beer while standing on one foot?

1 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger Finny Forever said...

are u in blore? would have been a good time to spy. caught u only once in a group in scots, that i ran out of in a fit of misfit.
heard ur track on ur blog.
u've got it, babe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home