OstrichSpeak

Ostrich - Speak... Hell what more can i say???!!!

Friday, November 11, 2005

Life and then some

I have moved to a lovely big flat with two lovely mad women. As soon i get around to unpacking the last of my boxes i have this feeling i'm going to buying many things for the house... Compulsive decorator. Although much to booma's dismay and violent projectile vomiting there is one set of pink curtains in the living room :) *hug* for Boomsa

Went on a bender the day before, still recovering... Off to a jazz concert today. Bassist Jonas Hellborg from sweden is playing at the Windsor Manor and for once I've been invited to something interesting. The last time they called to see if i wanted to go to Ivan and Barker's pool grind...Um....i don't think so Tim. Will review concert in next update. Hope its good, not like the last Swedish installment the Dylan/Reed aspirant.

In other news, Hook has finished recording a 3 song demo. Roger, will send you a copy Asap. Mail me with your address again. Also in the pipeline, collaborating with a German producer to make some lounge rock style music. Meanwhile my solo album still languishes...

Still haven't got computer set up yet. Will be a while before the posting gets really regular again so bear with the Ostrich. Or Beer with the Ostrich... both are good. Ta

8 Comments:

At 3:22 AM, Blogger Anoopa Anand said...

Ostrichy, you might want to do that word verification thing, ja?

I dream that one day, all pink things will come to an end. I dream that one day, I will walk into the O Villa, and find no pink curtains. I dream.
Hugs back.

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Rat said...

Cant wait to come and check out this lovely flat !!!

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Oooo....beer with the Ostrich?? I'm so there...:)

 
At 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was watching Beavis and Butthead re-runs ... remembered you !

Is this the Mattias-Hellborg tour of India ? If it is: then I’m sure it would’ve been a freakin-kickin show. Either ways: Jonas is a monster. He was there with Shawn (RIP) for one of the GIR shows. Looking forward to your review.

And congratulations on completing your Demo. Now you can bang on doors and shout, “Gimme a freakin deal here, man”, like good ol’ Kurt. Have you uploaded them anywhere ?

Cheers ‘n Beers

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Tartrazina said...

Beer with the Ostrich, if only I could reach her!

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Jugular Bean said...

Hahaha "the Dylan/Reed Swedish installment"! But he was a delight to jam with! :D

Awesome loung rock music! That's something I'd like to hear!
*waves hand for chance to play on it*

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Jugular Bean said...

Egad! I misquoted you in my previous comment!

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger MKM said...

Ah a new home. I can visualise fluffy cushions, sunlight streaming in through the window on a sunday morning... so much potential, so many future memories.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home